Thursday 23 June 2011

Cryptic Run

Well I'm back in Cardiff to clean up my room and grab all of my stuff from uni this weekend, and then the joy of trying to get all that stuff back on a 2 and a half hour train journey.

But in terms of work...I decided to give the tiger animation a break for a few days as its gotten to the point where I need some feedback and by waiting a few days I can see it from a different view and possibly spot the mistakes and things that need editing. Its nice to have the luxury of leaving it for a while which is something you don't get when working to a timeline.

So the past couple of days I've been playing with the Cryptic Animation Rig which Cryptic Studios have released (http://www.crypticar.com) and I'm really enjoying using a rig that is used professionally and has so many customization options to look and work exactly how I want it to.

So to practice using this I've been working on a run cycle using the AR and I can already tell its an intuitive way of working and I have already got something that looks decent even after only a couple of days of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment